Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review Week 5 and Upcoming Week 6


Week 6
Ugh!! Last week was going so well. I did all my short runs and my hills. I got to the pool at least once and I did 2 bike rides. My problem last week was my long run. Saturday dawned cold and very blustery. 30 mph wind gusts! I, therefore, postponed my run in the hopes that Sunday would be better. It was not. Instead of heading outside for a 10 mile run I did my run on the treadmill. And I only got in 5 miles before my legs gave up. My feet and legs have been sore ever since and I think it even goes back to Friday. I gave myself 2 rest days and will be hitting the hills tomorrow. I need to get this back on track or I won't be ready for my full in May!

I'm not sure if I'll get 12 in this Saturday. I have a lot of things going on this week, like friends in from Cali. But, I'm going to give it a good try!

No comments: