Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whew!

December is over and that hopefully means I'll be able to get back to my normal routine. I spent about 10 days on "vacation" during Christmas and NYE. I use quotes because I wasn't anywhere sunny and tropical. I spent most of the time at my parents shoveling sugar into my mouth. Normally, I drink my coffee with just cream; at my parents I use cream and sugar. Normally, I drink almond milk; at my parents I drank 2% (my fault, there was almond milk there). Normaly, I don't eat cookies everyday; at my parents I ate 5! A DAY AT LEAST!! Normaly, I run 3 days and crossfit 3 days a week; not at my parents. 

I am ready to meet 2013 and get back into my routine. getting back to running and crossfit will be priority ONE! Diet is priority 2. My crossfit gym is doing a 30day Paleo challenge and I'm going to give it a go. It should help with the sugar withdrawal and the carb crutch I've been having lately. I'm also going to get back into swimming and biking. I've set my bike back up on the trainer and once I get my basement back in working order (trying to finish the basement) I will be on it.

To help with swimming I got this nifty little stocking stuffer from my parents. I always have trouble remembering what lap I'm on. The lap timer will keep track of it for me. Can't wait to use it!


Dating: it's been really non-existant lately. I've given my number out to a guy and am waiting for him to make a move. Another guy that I went out with a couple of times last spring contacted me. At the time I felt like he wasn't interested but we'll see where this goes.

No comments: