Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FYI

Kind of how I feel at the moment
The coming weeks are going to be hectic, so I'm giving you all a heads up that I probably won't be blogging much. I technically don't start my new job until this Friday but I'm already doing some paperwork for it. Things I took for granted I now have to work to get, like phones. It took me two tours of my new space to realize there are no phones! My new space is one floor below my old space and my legs have been getting a stairs workout! And, it will continue, since I'll also still be doing some work for my old boss over the next couple of weeks.

Rest assured I am still following Paleo eating with some pretty good success. I still am going to CrossFit 2-3 times a week. And, still running 3 times a week. My running is not as far along as I would like and I'm not sure where that puts me for a spring marathon. I haven't added biking or swimming back yet. Mostly, because everything is in chaos and I just don't have it in me to add more to the storm. Once I get my basement back in working order (2 weeks?) and get comfy in the new job, I'll put it back in.

No comments: