Thursday, October 11, 2012

OH GOOD GOD!!

My last three days in the dating field have been doozies!

Mark5.0 contacted me on Tuesday via POF email. If you don't remember, he's the "homeless" guy from Akron. The email was grade schoolish and contained the word "boobies." He's since been blocked and the email deleted. Had I known this was going to be in a post I would have made it a picture to share. At the time I thought it was just an anomaly.

Then, yesterday I was contacted by virgin Brad. We had met via Match, emailed and then texted.....




Actually, almost all my tops are low cut. It's a rare shirt that adequately hides the girls. My bosoms are glorious and I'm not going to hide my light!










At first I thought this could be fun, kind of a Mrs. Robinson thing. But, after thinking it through he seemed to be rather needy. And I am not good with needy. I mean he sent me a full body non-naked mirror pic and asked if he was fat! NEEDY!! I let that one go quietly. It's been 3 weeks since we last spoke and I got a text from him last night. I wasn't doing anything so I answered.
Big mistake! Huge!



 We haven't even met! I did try to reason with him and tell him he needed to talk so someone in a professional capacity and that I wasn't qualified for this. I suggested his parents and then sent him the phone number of a crisis hotline.





And then this email happened today!

What in my profile says " I enjoy whips and making men my bitches!" This is seriously the 2nd or 3rd guy that's asked this of me!

WHAT IS MY LIFE?!?!?

No comments: