Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No More Training

Till next year at least.
I actually was only 2 burpees shy of 6.
For the past two years I've taken time off after my last big race. My first year I just stopped. Last year I did boxing for a month.This year is no exception. After a full week of pure laziness I've started Cross Fit. I had my first class yesterday and now can not lift my arms. It feels good! I'm in the fundamentals class, which is for beginners. We do the same workout as the normal class but at a slightly slower rate.

7min AMRAP (as many reps as possible)
-5 Thrusters (squat and move bar up on rise)
-5 Box jumps
-5 Burpees

I think I'll like this style of work out but I don't think I'm going to actually join. It's not worth the money to me. It's crazy expensive. And, I can do most of this at home. I just have to get a few things.

No comments: