Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweep the Legs!

I am in the fight of my life! And it's on ebay. I found a TRI bike that is the perfect size for me. The MSRP is $2000-3000 but the current bid is $365. It was a floor model and may have a scrape or two but it's practically perfect! It's light weight, has the super cool tri handle bars, and only needs pedals. After haggling back and forth with M----R, I've decided to wait to the last minute and swoop in for the steal. I only have 10.5 hours left, which means I'll be home when the bidding ends. I don't have internet at home but I need to keep an eye on this. YAY for the iphone! I put the ebay app on last night and have been stalking out the bike.  I do have back ups, though. I found a regular road bike that will work but I can't figure out how to order my size (I'm not so patiently waiting for an answer to my email). I hope M----R doesn't read this. Machiavelli would be so upset with me.

Sometimes you have to be a Cobra.

1 comment:

CLE Runner said...

I hear there is an app that will do the swooping for me 2 seconds till the end of the auction. I'm doing a search now!