Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Riddance!

I have to say I will not be sad to see 2011 leave. This year has had a lot of disappointments. But after the stellar year of 2010 I suppose it's only inevitable that I'll get a sucky one. I won't bring you down with the details but it involves a death, friends moving, and a lot of money out the window to repair/replace appliances. On the up side I did finish my first TRI and marathon. I'll use that to build my 2012.

I don't do resolutions. I've really only made one meaningful one and I've kept it for 9 years, to quit smoking. I feel if something is important to you, you'll do it no matter when you start it. These are goals I have for 2012. I've been putting them together for awhile and they're just the natural progression of my running.
-2 marathons
-an ultra relay
-an obstacle run
-2 TRIs
-and I can only hope a boat load of of other greats
2012 HAS TO BE MY YEAR!!

No comments: