Friday, September 6, 2013

48 HOURS!

We are 48hrs away from the start of the 1/2IM. And, oddly, I'm not panicking. Yeah, I'm kind of worried. I know I can't change anything. I could back out but I'd rather die or crawl to the finish than do that. I'd even settle for a DNF (did not finish) before a DNS (did not start).

Also, I've been seeing this guy.....well, seeing is an over statement. It's been a week and we've gone out 3 times. Which is crazy for me! I'd like it to last a bit (if not longer). I've yet to find an annoying habit. We've eaten together and he doesn't hum. He has all his teeth, a good job, education, a house. He's kind to animals, liberal. Basically, he's FUCKING perfect. Which scares the shit out of me. I don't remember how to do the casual dating thing with a guy I like. Usually, I just jump into relationship mode but I think I need to take it slower with this one. Also, what if he's seeing someone else? This is a complete possibility since we met through online dating and that's all a numbers game. When do you have that convo?

I'm sort of feeling him out on short/long term dating. I asked about a date two weeks from now. It involves tickets and a small amount of commitment. He's going to get back to me on it.



No comments: