Friday, December 20, 2013

A Tale in Text

I'm in green. Mark6.0 is in gray.

Saturday, Dec 14th a full week after canceling on me.
At the "Why do you make this so difficult?" I was just going to walk away but then I talked to my mother. She convinced me to attempt to sit down and hash it out and maybe we could get past this. To her, he seemed rather interested. He has continued to try to date me over the past 9months.
"Why do you make this so difficult?" has become a joke between a few of my friends and myself.


Calling me "Sugar Plum" is not going to make canceling on me for the 1000x any softer.
That's a sarcastic, "Of course." At this point I'm out! The only question is RETALIATION??


2 comments:

Running Meg said...

Ok, jeez. That made me want to pop him in the jaw. The constant cancelling would drive me batty!

CLE Runner said...

Yes, that is one of my options but to do that he'd actually have to commit to plans.