Sunday, February 10, 2013

2 Weeks of Crazy

The last two weeks have been incredibly busy. I've been basically going between two jobs and staying late to get things done. Not to mention dealing with an attempted break in. Consequently, something was going to fall. That something was working out. I made it to crossfit once and ran once. That's it! I dropped the ball! I can only juggle so much.

I've also had to deal with trying to date. In the midst of all this crazy a friend set me up with a friends brother. Maybe not the greatest move but postponing the meet up a month or two would probably be a bitch move. We've had two dates. He seems pretty nice. First date was great. Second date could have gone better. We did have a bit of hiccup this weekend. Had I been the same girl I was this time last year I probably would have just walked away yelling, "I don't need this shit!" But, I'll give it another go. Especially since this guy was in my matchmaking mail today.

No comments: