Friday, November 18, 2011

About Yesterday........

Yesterday's rant was short lived but fully expect it again.
My little rant yesterday seems to have had an effect on me. No, I still haven't gone running but I'm thinking I will get out there on Sunday. I can't say Saturday since I have to be on the football field by 8am for the Turkey Bowl. I sincerely hope that they understand my "I have never played football" to mean "I haven't a clue what's going on and really am only doing this in hopes of getting tackled and picked up by really hot men."

Runner's World has also read my mind and Tweeted this challenge, Holiday Running Streak. I love challenges! I once did a challenge to do 50 miles in 30 days. It honestly wasn't that difficult since I was training for the marathon and doing 20 mile long runs. I also got a friend to do a 64 mile team challenge for MGD 64. We did it but failed to get the $6400 in prize money. It was going to finance my running, I swear. I'm going to add a widget, if I can, to track my progress in this challenge. Maybe, being accountable to you will help me get back in the saddle!

I'm also laying out my race schedule for next year. Do you think I can do 2 full marathons with 1.5 months in between? Sorry, SD fans I think you'll have to wait till 2013. I just don't have the plane money, not to mention the fun money I'm going to need to keep up with y'all!

No comments: