Monday, February 13, 2012

Review Week 2 and Upcomin Week 3

Week 3
Last week was pretty much a wash. It was not pretty. Monday and Tuesday I was plagued by migraine headaches and pounding the pavement was not going to help. By Wednesday I was feeling better and got 2 miles in on the treadmill and a 40 minute bike ride. I did no swimming last week but did manage a quick 3.5 mile run on Friday. My schedule called for a 7 mile LSD ( NO not the drug, Long Slow Distance) on Saturday. I was out of town for the weekend with no access to a treadmill and the weather was very cold, windy, and snowy on Saturday. I postponed the run to Sunday and had a fantastic sunny out and back. It might have been a bit cold but I only noticed it on the last 2 miles or so. Which, was when I was running into the wind.

No comments: