Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CURSES!!!

I have a Victoria's Secret curse. SWEAR TO GOD!! Every time I'm in a relationship or even non-traditional relationship and purchase undergarments it all goes to hell on a scholarship. I don't even get to show off the undergarments. And sometimes, it's not the cute show off kind. If I just need new undies and get them from VS who ever I'm talking to just disappears. Sucked into the Bermuda Triangle. It's gotten so bad that I don't even step foot in the store unless I am completely unencumbered with a man.

I was all set to tell you the curse has grown in strength. I purchased a new bra from T.J.Maxx a week and a half ago. Just a plain no non-sense bra, when Samson stopped being his normal flirty self. But my theory was dashed last night when he made a total comeback.

No comments: