Friday, February 10, 2012

Eye Banger

Last night I had an interesting conversation with a new new guy, Frank, I like to keep my options open. Anyways, it was through the fishing site and he emailed me. I must not be as memorable as I'd like because we had actually emailed before, several months ago. And that was my reply. He came back with his number and told me to call, so I sent mine back and said I'd call later in the week.

I was just getting ready to call him last night when he called me. Initiative. I like it. But within five words I knew it was over. He had a whiny voice and all his sentences sounded like questions.  And he bitched. A lot. About other girls that have used him.I gave him 35 minutes of my evening. I didn't have much going on that night and thought I might at least get a post out of the encounter. Frank, also had a lot of health problems. He's almost died twice. Gets hospitalized at least twice a year for dehydration and suffers from encephalitis. I know. I'm a bitch. But he was already overboard before I knew any of this. Then he told me a perverted story of a boat named Eye Banger and used the word blanky in conversation. Through out the 35 minutes I periodically had to talk to one of his two cats on the phone.

At the end of the conversation Frank proposed that we meet up and asked how I felt about it. Now, I'm not going to string anyone along. Well, for the most part, especially if it will be painful for me.
Me: I'm going to say no. Sorry.
Frank: Whoa, Whoa! Harsh, not even an "I'll think about it." Just no?
Me: Well, that would lead you on and I'm not going to continue this.
Frank: Wha, Why?
Me: YOU MADE ME TALK TO YOUR CATS! That's not normal.
Frank: Well, we can be friends?
Me: No. Best of luck.

This is a paper one of my friends sent me when he heard the story.
Is your cat making you Crazy?

No comments: