Sunday, July 8, 2012

Vacation?

This past week was a vacation week for me. In the past when I've done my vacation at my parents, I've spent most of it at the local swimming hole. Not so much this time. I never made it anywhere near water except on both Saturdays. Last Saturday at the Barge Party and this Saturday at my cousins cottage. This is due to many reasons. One of which was the weather, humid and hot, like 100 degrees. The other was me. I packed my vaca with a crap ton of stuff.
Monday: Magic Mike, day drinking, lunch and gambling with Cece. I lost $36.94 on slots and roulette. And, stood in line for a hot ticket to see Pres. Obama.
Tuesday: Run, baking, fortune teller, dinner for family, fireworks.
Wednesday:  Bike and then laziness.
Thursday: Run, Obama talk, lunch with mom, nap, bike shopping with my parents.
Friday: Drive to Botkins, OH for breakfast with out of town friends, drive to Muncie, IN for 1/2 IM expo, then to Anderson, IN for my hotel.
Saturday: Up at 2:45am to be at the Prairie Creek Reservoir at 4:15 am for the Muncie 1/2IM. Leave at 9:00am to drive to Posey Lake, MI to spend the day with friends and family, then back to my parents around 8:30pm.
Sunday: Pack up and head home to do laundry and grocery shopping.

As you can see I have not done my long run and ride this weekend. I'm hoping it"ll be ok and I'll try to make it up later. I'm sure the bike won't matter but the loss of the long run might.

No comments: