Friday, July 13, 2012

Bullshit!

I need a real vaca. Ocean City, MD
Yesterday, I failed to do my after work bike ride. Well, failed is a strong word, I chose not to. I did get my 4 mile run in before work but really just wanted to be lazy on the couch and get a good nights sleep. Lately, I've been having trouble falling asleep on days that I swim or bike in the evening. I'm done by 6/630 and should be able to be asleep by 9/10. But I can't. I don't know if it's the endorphins or what, but I'm awake till 11/12. That makes getting up at 5 very difficult.







So, I skipped my ride. I'm not worried about it, though. It does make me feel a bit of a fat ass for skipping but I feel good with my bike portions. Running, not so much. I can't skip running. A year ago, if you'd have told me the running portion of the TRI is what I'd be worried about I would have called, "BULLSHIT!"


Oh, and Hot Cop Tom has been in touch. Might have a date with him this week.

No comments: