Tuesday, January 6, 2015

One Spark

Have you ever noticed that when you talk to people about dating some one they ask, "did you feel a spark?" Everyone just refers to one spark but I thin there are two, a physical spark and a mental spark.  I've never really thought about it until this second date with Michelangelo. Obviously, I feel the physical spark but I really don't feel the mental spark with him.  And, thinking back there are very few guys that I've dated that I've felt both. All of the guys that have lasted more than a month or two have been guys that lit both sparks. I'd be willing to move this guy into booty call column but I don't get the feeling from him that he would be ok with that.

This is going to be a wait and see situation.

ps I had a date with a different dude last night and while it was brief I feel that it went well. I'll have more updates on that situation after this weekend if we do a second date as talked of.

pps, I' not feeling any spark on the running/workout front. But my schedule is a bit effed up at that moment. I've been traveling back and forth between Cleveland and my hometown. I always do best with a consistent schedule. That should start Thursday.

1 comment:

Running Meg said...

I feel ya on the sparks. Physical only gets you so far.