Wednesday, July 23, 2014

OMG, I can't believe I did this!

So over the past couple of weeks I've been eating this delicious beet salad. The beets are roasted and then served cold with candied nuts (pine nuts were great but so were walnuts and pecans), goat cheese and a little balsamic vinegar. It's heaven on your tongue. However, there is a side effect to eating a ton of beets. I felt I should share this with my sister.
When she responded "does that happen" I was admittedly, a little confused. I remember my mother telling us the story of an aunt's first experience with beets.

And then I realized my mistake when she asked if I was going to happy hour. How would my sister know my work friends were doing a happy hour?  

       I SENT THE TEXT TO SOMEONE WITH THE SAME FIRST NAME AS MY SISTER AND SHE WORKS WITH ME!!  




2 comments:

Running Meg said...

OH MAN! Well, at least it was an innocent overshare and not a REALLY gross one. Or a sexual one. Oh man, that is my worst fear that I'll accidently send a dirty text to someone other than my husband. Not that I dirty text my husband...but if I did...

CLE Runner said...

So I do't do dirty texts myself.....much. But every once in a while a guy will send me random pics of things other than facial. It is a constant fear of mine that one of my nieces or nephews will be playing with my phone and one of those will pop up.