Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Slight Food Issues

First, let me say that I'm down another 3 pounds!! That's 6 in 2.5 weeks. I haven't lost that much that fast in 5 years!

Second, I'm very proud of the fact that I made it to Crossfit today. It takes dedication to get out of a warm, cozy bed on a -10degree (windchill) morning just to go to the gym for an hour.

Third,......





I have known for a long time that I have some food issues. I hate when things touch. If it's runny, it gets a bowl. I eat my food one item at a time. And, I usually eat in a clockwise direction around my plate. One of the best Christmas gifts I got was from my sister and were 4 tiny 1/2 cup bowls. The only thing better would be a divided plate!

P.S. I realize there are way worse food issues and I'm lucky this is my only one.

No comments: