Wednesday, October 24, 2012

P.M.S.!!

Post Marathon Syndrome!
What did you think I was talking about?
Anyways, I've got it bad. I feel so bored and blue now. It probably didn't help that I read a book that was so utterly depressing, I went to bed after finishing it. Ok, not that bad but I was seriously mislead by the commercials for the movie and the fact that the title contains the word Perks! It is not perky!!

I've been so blue, I momentarily thought about moving home to Toledo. Momentarily!! Then I put in apps for Cinci. I think I'm just bored with my life here. And running/racing was holding me together. Now I don't have that.

Well, I suppose I can start looking for next years races.

Can I get some punctuation?!
Update: Already feeling crappy today. And I get this:

Background, We had a short text session yesterday. That's it. I got that after he called and I had no idea who he was. In my defense he was a low talker, I only saw his name once and I was in the middle of something for work. Plus, he was already on the way out since he texted at midnight and again at 3:30am. 

No comments: