Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Wake Up Call

I need to get my WILL in shape!
Since I haven't been able to run I really haven't done much of anything else. I could swim but I haven't much. I could bike but it's been hanging unused in my garage since May. And I have been going intermittently to the gym for workouts. I'm hoping to change that NOW! My plan is to do crossfit 3-4xs a week and at least get a long bike ride in on the weekend.

My appointment with the orthopedic is tomorrow so I'll at least have an answer on what is going on with my foot.

My wake up call actually happened yesterday. I AM KNOWN AT CHIPOTLE!!

Picture it, Summer 2014....I've been incredibly busy with work and life stuff. It seems like something has been happening every weekend this summer. Not to mention I have had to go into work on most weekends for at least an hour. Last weekend I was actually in the lab for 4 hours on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday. I needed to travel out of town for work on short notice and would be gone Monday-Wednesday. I went in last weekend to set up travel plans and put together everything I would need to run experiments in another state. Since I was gone for most of the week it seemed crazy to go grocery shopping like normal. So I ate Chipotle a few times before traveling and after. And....now they know me.



(This post was way better in my head but I don't want to rewrite it.)

No comments: