Sunday, March 23, 2014

Off the Sites

Well, Whiskey and I are still going. Apparently, me slipping up a couple of weeks ago didn't have him running for the hills. In fact, this past week we spent 4
days in a row together. Not full days, mind you, but a good couple of hours each day. To some of you this may not be a big deal but to me it's a mile stone. In another week or two it will officially be the longest relationship I've been in since Original Flavor. SCARY!!

Over the course of the past three days we talked about the dating site we met on and discussed if we were still on it. We both were but neither of us had been on it in weeks. Obviously, there's no harm in leaving my profiles up, since I have no plan to "keep looking." So, I've officially closed my profiles. As I was closing one I got an email from Hot Dan! He had last texted in January asking if I was still seeing someone and his email asked if there was trouble in paradise. I don't know how he knew I was on! It was instantaneous!! I replied with no and that I was just trying to figure out how to remove my profile. Which, I was successful in doing.

Whiskey and I have taken one official "relationship" step last night. We went out with one of my great friends and her husband. I know I was bit tippsy but I think they found him favourable. And, liked him better than the last one I introduced them to, which was Tex. In a couple of weeks I'll be going to meet a couple of his friends. I'm a bit worried about it. I'm not so good with the small talk.

No comments: