Friday, January 10, 2014

Utter Despair

It is a sad day in my life today. I've come to the conclusion that I have to leave my CrossFit box.  I actually started to cry writing the email to cancel my membership. I've been debating it for some time now and have finally come to the conclusion that I will never get ahead if I don't. I am leaving purely for the money savings, $800 a year, and am terrified of what I will have to do. I will be joining a "normal" gym near me and trying to do my crossfit on my own there. The new place also has a pool so I can cross train there also.

This is not the only money saving device I am implementing. I've also given up my parking spot at work. Saving me $1100 a year. I am also registering for classes again and will be able to defer my student loans for a bit. All total this should save me $4600 a year.

No comments: