Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Love Water!!

I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. It was colder than I expected and I had a late date night before. More on that later. Plus, when you have 15 miles in front of you, it's a bit daunting.

The first 4 miles were rough and I wasn't sure I would make it. But the next 6 were cake! I felt strong and ran well. The final 4 were not so cake like. It was a head wind and I started to develop a blister on the arch of my right foot. But I finished!!

I realized my love of water at about mile 12. I took a pull off if my water bottle at it was like baby angles! Also, shout out to Tropical Smoothie Cafe on Euclid for the free water bottle fill up! I hate having to buy a bottled water just to fill up my bottle 1/2 way through a run. I will have to remember to stop there again.

No comments: