Thursday, November 15, 2012

Still Going Strong

Tuesday
You guys!! I LOVE crossfit!! And, I think I'm pretty good at it. I just wish it wasn't that expensive.

Tuesdays WOD (to the right) was great except for the knees to elbows. I did not like that and when my trainer explained it to me, I laughed. You have to hang from a pull up bar and bring your knees up to your elbows. Basically, do a crunch whilst flopping around in the air. Surprisingly, I was able to do 15 of a slightly modified version, then finished on the ground. I came in with a time of 12:45, first in the class (of one).

For Tuesday, I only did 30 reps with 60 single unders (jumping rope). I did add a DU every 10 jumps and did pretty well with it. I think next time I have to do SU/DU, I'm going to try a DU every 5 jumps.
Last Saturday. 11:56

I would really like to figure out how to get 2-3 more months out of this. I can do some of the things at home and my awesome Father is building me a jump box. I think I would just have to get a pull up bar and jump rope. The rowing would be difficult, though.

No comments: