Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sweet Spot?

I think I might be in that sweet age spot. I'm old enough to be hit on by a 19yo looking for an "older lady" and still young enough to be an older guys "trophy."

Friday, I was hit on by a 19yo college student who has a thing for older women. After I dismissed him as a child, he wanted to snapchat me. First, I don't snapchat. I don't get it. Second, I'm pretty sure if I did have snapchat he was just going to send me a dick pic to show me what I'd be missing.

I was also hit on by a 57yo. I should point out that until writing this I thought he was 55. HE IS 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN MY DAD!! He has sent me messages periodically in the past and I've just ignored him, mostly because of the age and because he never had any pictures. I thought I'd humor him this time and wrote back. Some how I got talked into meeting for a drink. Well, not some how, it's been raining like mad here and I've been stuck in the house almost the whole weekend. A drink out and some conversation sounds mighty nice. It's at 3pm. Just in time for Early Bird Dinner!

**Ok, It wasn't awful but it wasn't great. And the whole time I kept thinking, "you could be my dad!" He's not my type even if he was younger.

**The 19yo keeps emailing. I may think about giving him a chance. I'm bored and he's only around for the summer.

1 comment:

Running Meg said...

And here's to you Mrs. Robinson! Have fun with your boy toy!